Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

If I haven't greeted each of you individually I apologize. I hope it is a good one for all of you.

Thanks Jude, I had a pretty good Father's Day. Did not get to see either of my daughters, but did get to talk to both on the phone. Other than that, just hung around the house. My wife made some awesome pork chops for supper (or dinner, you preference).

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Thanks Jude, I had a pretty good Father's Day. Did not get to see either of my daughters
      Why that is just mean! I hope your daughters do not lurk in here. You otters are a strange bunch. Plus in your case wouldn't it be spelled daotters or dotters?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Why that is just mean! I hope your daughters do not lurk in here. You otters are a strange bunch. Plus in your case wouldn't it be spelled daotters or dotters?
        LOL! The girls both live a distance away - hence the phone calls. One will be home during the middle of this week, and the other will be home in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          LOL! The girls both live a distance away - hence the phone calls. One will be home during the middle of this week, and the other will be home in July.
          Have a great time with your daotters!!

Comment

I stormed the normandy beaches with my sons and daughter, many bunkers were cleared with imaginary grenades, sachel charges and flamethrowers!
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
            X