Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you get when you cross PMS with GPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you get when you cross PMS with GPS?

A moody bitch who will find you.

I wonder how many husbands / wives / partners will be made (are being made) to use apps like Latitude

" ... if you use this sweety we can be together ALL the time"

" ... YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR LATITUDE ON!!! ... WHERE THE FK WERE YOU!!!"

Isn't technology fun.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I wonder how many husbands / wives / partners will be made (are being made) to use apps like Latitude

" ... if you use this sweety we can be together ALL the time"

" ... YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR LATITUDE ON!!! ... WHERE THE FK WERE YOU!!!"

Isn't technology fun.

I hate how you come home late and your girl freaks out on you because she thinks your doing something wrong, I mean really, I can go f*** around and do some s**t and be home by seven. She’s all like “Well what would you do if I stayed out till 3 in the morning?” I would play videogames, and celebrate your absence.
      - Hannibal Buress
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        I hate how you come home late and your girl freaks out on you because she thinks your doing something wrong, I mean really, I can go f*** around and do some s**t and be home by seven. She’s all like “Well what would you do if I stayed out till 3 in the morning?” I would play videogames, and celebrate your absence.
        - Hannibal Buress
        Plus, I'd actually be pleased when you came home wasted and wanting to get freaky!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X