No announcement yet.

A tribute to my aunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences from my family to yours, Brian.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

omigosh, what a tragedy. My condolences to your entire family.

Comment

Thanks, all. It feels good to be able to share this here, as I didn't want to post something on Facebook when my cousins haven't yet posted anything about their Mom.

Comment

Brian, my thoughts are with you and yours.

Comment

I am so so sorry for you and your family's loss.

The world has lost a wonderful woman.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, my sincere condolences to you and your family.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Damn B, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers with you and yours. Cherish those blankets she knitted for your kids.

Comment

Dammit, that sucks. Sorry for your loss, B-Fly

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Terrible news. My deepest condolences to you and yours.

Comment

Wow sorry for your loss Brian.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Yeesh ... that's just horrible. Condolences.

Comment

Ugh. Sorry, man.
                            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. Your aunt sounds like she was a wonderful woman and enriched many lives.
                              Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                              Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Working...
                              X