Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Fly goes on a shoulder punching rampage

Zhang Ziyi investigated for prostitution
    The actress had agreed to sleep with Bo for 10 million Yuan (approximately SG$2 million) and they had at least 10 encounters in between 2004 to 2007, according to the Chinese media.
    Various reports claim that Zhang Ziyi is being investigated for being involved in prostitution with several top Chinese officials

Why wouldnt you just take your $141M and get the hell out of china?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

LOL. Nice.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about the Nets losing the lottery and their 6th pick in the draft for 6 weeks of Gerald Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
          I thought this was going to be about the Nets losing the lottery and their 6th pick in the draft for 6 weeks of Gerald Wallace.
          Dude. That's just cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            Why wouldnt you just take your $141M and get the hell out of china?
            Someone needs to write an opera about this Bo Xilai scandal. It is far reaching and awesome drama. All of the politburo's princelings are corrupt, but Bo and his wife idiotically overreached and got close to succeeding but inevitably got smacked.

Comment

Working...
            X