Say hello to your moderators....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
    I suppose I could have separated the 2 sentences. Guess I was just a little stunned that old RJ wasn't available this evening....it was comfortable like an old glove (but sometimes smelly).
    definitely takes a little getting used to but to be honest while turning RJ back on is good to search content, I think Jason should shut off all posting (if possible) on the old site. Time to move on.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Have moved over to the dark new side, yeah.

Someone said this is the 4th change since 2001.
      yeah, but I recall two others before that, back to 1999.

before that, I think Byron and friends had Dixie Cups and string, which really doesn't count...

I'd recommend direct email efforts for the top 100 posters or so who are missing after a bit, especially if they are old guys who might not know how to find the new site...

there might be a cache/archive to search for old stuff like Pot Roast if the old site officially disappears?
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Hello to your moderators.

P.S. Can we get the old smileys in here?
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

mods

BALDO - He is just a chold - he can't be in charge
          OK -an earnest responsible child

B-FLY - He has a troublesome liberal agenda and also wants to keep growing his own brood to eventually take over the world

thanks new mods

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            definitely takes a little getting used to but to be honest while turning RJ back on is good to search content, I think Jason should shut off all posting (if possible) on the old site. Time to move on.
            Couldn't agree more...people will cling to the past as long as they can, they need to have their hand forced to move over here. Closing posting on the old site is a great way to encourage that.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Baldo....ah we can push him around. As long as he keeps up his team in basketball we might let him be.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                Hi...

I'm gonna need a bucket, a mop, some rope, a shovel, and some lime. Don't ask any questions
                Not sure where this is going, but:

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Not sure where this is going, but:

Great, maybe if you had given him that lime 5 years ago, jude and bfly would still be around.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                  X