The INDEFENSIBLE Defense of Marriage Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus is love....but Christians seem to often forget that
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      So I was the officiant at a same-sex marriage. It was amazing. The couple has been together for nearly 30 years (thought it was only 20...) and were just so overcome that they now have the same kind of protections that every other married couple gets to enjoy. It was an extremely emotional occasion for everyone. These ladies are so kind and generous and wonderful that it just blows my mind that anyone would work to deny them the same protections that everyone else gets.

It's just a small little thing that I was involved in, but it really feels like I did something big and great and meaningful.

Three cheers for equality!
      RevDiablo?
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
      X