Gratuitous Gratuity Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    On another note... I finally won a tournament (actually chopped 1st/2nd) Half of $675 (small mid-week thing). I gave $20. Acceptable?
    $345 minus your buy in puts the toke between 5-10 percent--that's very acceptable.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ide=more234387

Chili's Server Fired After Facebook Tip Rant

We like to think there is a lesson to be learned from every mistake. In the case of a California Chili's waitress, who's just been fired for posting an angry rant on her Facebook page, we're not even sure which lesson to start with, or who should be learning it.

The incident began when this young woman was stiffed on a tip. She took to Facebook to let off some steam. "Next time you tip me $5 on a $138 bill, don't even bother coming in cause I'll spit in your food and then in your ****ig [sic] face you cheap bastards!!!!!!!!!"
      Actually - all creative modifications to anything this lunatic gal would serve while working at CHILI's would likely improve the dish...the food is not edible and the restaurants are absolute s***holes in my opinion.

Anyway - this gal is a lunatic and possibly requires serious intervention ...........

Comment

Working...
      X