Changing tastes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing tastes?

I think we may have covered this old RJ. I just felt like revisiting it.

I have never been a picky eater. As I get older I am noticing some changing tastes in some food.

For some reason I didn't care for pineapple. Now I really like it. Sweet pickles are another one that in the last few years have come to the good side.

I no longer care for soda of any kind (diet or regular). It is way too sweet.

How about you?

I never liked seafood growing up but now I'm starting to like some. I never would have even tried sushi 15 years ago and now I like it.

Comment

Waiting for Trader Mac to chime in ...

Comment

I don't like green beans anymore...probably because no one on my wife's side has a clue how to cook them. But I eat asparagus, squash, spinach, onions, peppers, and other veggies with much more regularity. I also tend to stay away from "flavored rice", though I still love eating white rice, whole grain, and wild rice as much as possible.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Never ever wanted to drink coffee until last year. Now, I'm a daily drinker and not that Starbucks crap either

Comment

Seltzer water is my new thing. I am lame. I shake my head just thinking about it.

Attached Files
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I keep waiting for my tastes to change, but they really haven't much. I don't avoid olives, onions and fish to the extent I did as a kid, but neither do I seek them out.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                I never liked seafood growing up but now I'm starting to like some. I never would have even tried sushi 15 years ago and now I like it.
                I forgot about this one. I went from tolerating sushi to really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  Never ever wanted to drink coffee until last year. Now, I'm a daily drinker and not that Starbucks crap either
                  What kind do you like?

Comment

Working...
                  X