No announcement yet.

Affordable Health Care Law under review by SCOTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I recall correctly dont they have a different health care plan than the rest of us serfs?
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      If I recall correctly dont they have a different health care plan than the rest of us serfs?
      incorrect

Comment

• Also, lol

Comment

• A Pox on all their houses...........
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            A Pox on all their houses...........
            Pox Americana?
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              Pox Americana?

I see what you did there............
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• There are going to be a LOT more contested seats in the house in 2018 than originally thought. This bill is so bad on the surface that the Senate is already turning up it's collective nose at it. By selling their souls to the 1%, they're sentencing a lot of Americans to die. I hope that they have vivid dreams each and every night.

On a related note, the VA is talking about closing over 1100 of it's facilities...that's the way to honor those who served!
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  There are going to be a LOT more contested seats in the house in 2018 than originally thought. This bill is so bad on the surface that the Senate is already turning up it's collective nose at it. By selling their souls to the 1%, they're sentencing a lot of Americans to die. I hope that they have vivid dreams each and every night.

On a related note, the VA is talking about closing over 1100 of it's facilities...that's the way to honor those who served!
                  I am still baffled why people aren't screaming complaints at the house and president!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J
                    They're singing the Na Na song on the floor as it passes. Fucking heartless
                    That was actually the Dems, singing to the GOPers who'll be ousted in 2018. And there damn well better be a lot gone.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post

He looks so happy for a guy about to strip away coverage from 25 million people in a bill without the ink being dry or a CBO score to be seen. Good thing that foot won't be a pre-existing condition for him since and his staff are exempt from that part of the new law if it makes it through the Senate.
                      Since this db lives in UT I know way too much about him. This foot injury was a pre-existing injury that wouldn't have been covered except Congress had to enroll in Obamacare. So he couldn't have had the surgery, or would have had to pay out of pocket, if they didn't have Obamacare. But who cares, I have money so who cares about all those other idiots that keep voting for me just because it says (R) behind my name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post

He looks so happy for a guy about to strip away coverage from 25 million people in a bill without the ink being dry or a CBO score to be seen. Good thing that foot won't be a pre-existing condition for him since and his staff are exempt from that part of the new law if it makes it through the Senate.
                        It's a pretty good picture of Julie. I'm just saying...
                        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                          Since this db lives in UT I know way too much about him. This foot injury was a pre-existing injury that wouldn't have been covered except Congress had to enroll in Obamacare. So he couldn't have had the surgery, or would have had to pay out of pocket, if they didn't have Obamacare. But who cares, I have money so who cares about all those other idiots that keep voting for me just because it says (R) behind my name.
                          unrelated -- spent the past couple of days in SLC & really enjoyed it. Went to a Bees game, did some running in Cottonwood, and escaped up into Brighton in the rental jeep after meetings. My only other Utah exposure was out in the northeast corner of the state while driving back to Colorado from Yellowstone. Lucky 13 may be one of the best burgers I've ever had

Comment

• yahoo - no more affordable health insurance for regular people - yahoo - let's have a bud just like the commoners drink (they will think we are one of the guys)

trump-rose-garden-620x412.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                              I dont know if its changed but long before obamacare I went a couple years without insurance. When I got insurance again I had to pay for a year while preexisting conditions werent covered. After a year, there were no restrictions.
                              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Good to see that the CBO score on the "health care" bill is in, and it only leaves 23 million people uninsured over the next decade. BUT! On the good side, it looks like it's going to give the top percentage of earners a very large tax break! And the people who will be affected the most are going to be the poor and the elderly...but we already knew that.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X