No announcement yet.

Laptop Shopping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were shopping for a laptop I'd take a long look at this one ... it's more expensive than what you're looking for by the sounds of it but it's looks to be a great machine.

ASUS Zenbook
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      If I were shopping for a laptop I'd take a long look at this one ... it's more expensive than what you're looking for by the sounds of it but it's looks to be a great machine.

ASUS Zenbook
      I have an ASUS. Good brand, but those things are small. Great for surfing, with a good battery life. Not so good for input or being able to see what is on the 11" screen.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I have an Acer Aspire ... fast, reliable, study. Mine is 3 years old now, and nowhere near those specs ... but unless I was getting an something like a Macbook Air, I likely won't need to replace it for quite a while.

Those specs at that price seems like a very good deal ... and the memory is expandable to 8GB ... not that you would ever need close to 8GB.

The technology is now miles ahead of the practical uses we can make of it (unless you are hardcore gaming). How long has the Xbox360 been out (6/7 years) and it's still playing the latest games.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          I have an Acer Aspire ... fast, reliable, study. Mine is 3 years old now, and nowhere near those specs ... but unless I was getting an something like a Macbook Air, I likely won't need to replace it for quite a while.

Those specs at that price seems like a very good deal ... and the memory is expandable to 8GB ... not that you would ever need close to 8GB.

The technology is now miles ahead of the practical uses we can make of it (unless you are hardcore gaming). How long has the Xbox360 been out (6/7 years) and it's still playing the latest games.
          Good to hear you've liked your's, cheers mate!
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
          X