Rule #1 When you sit down......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule #1 When you sit down......

Make sure there is toilet paper to take care of #2......
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Sorry I can't spare a square.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

unless you take Steve's option of a bidet..............but then you'll need a towel.
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
        unless you take Steve's option of a bidet..............but then you'll need a towel.
        Or go all Rod Tidwell and air-dry...
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
          Love the bidet. The best part of European hotels.

When we were traveling in Italy with my wife's parents many years ago, the second day they asked us, "What's that little sink for in the bathroom?", so we explained it to them. The next day (and my wife's father is hard of hearing, so he talks really loud), "That bidet is great! Your mother liked it a lot too!" which was greeted with, "Lou! Everyone can hear you!" "I don't care. I'm 70 years old and never saw one of those before." He told everyone about it when we got home.

Comment

I remember the first time I saw a bidet in Europe. "Dad, this place must be really nice, they've got a fountain in the bathroom!"
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
            X