Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying new throne...advice? (this is what Seitzer meant to ask)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying new throne...advice? (this is what Seitzer meant to ask)

Buying new throne...advice?
    I need a new throne for work. It needs to be on the Sewage network, and I have to be able to read and send email while on the throne. Those are the only must-have requirements.

In addition, I would like the following:
    1. seat that toggles between up and down position
    2. GPS/Google maps to locate other thrones
    3. small enough for me to easily sit on with my pants down

My wife has the iflush4, and I'd be okay with that, but it's a little bigger than I want, and it has a lot of bells and whistles that I don't particularly care about, plus it costs an arm and a leg.

I'm not sure whether I want a bidet or an actual paper roller as I have no experience using any of those to type. So any thoughts on that from frequent throne emailers would be appreciated. I assume I'll not be writing essays on the throne, but since email is the main application for me, I want the typing to be as good as it can without making the throne too big.

Thoughts/advice? Thanks!

Nicely played.

I should have opened this before I typed mine. I got nothin.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I'm not sure whether I want a bidet or an actual paper roller as I have no experience using any of those to type.
      So we can gather by this that steve has never wiped or cleaned his ass hole
      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
        So we can gather by this that steve has never wiped or cleaned his ass hole
        We do have leaves here in Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          We do have leaves here in Oklahoma.
          Leaves of three, let it be.
          Leaves of four, wipe some more!
          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Working...
          X