Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.09 Melbourne Locale

Pretty awesome place by all accounts.

5.01 Kylie Minogue Entertainer (since there is no "great ass" category)

Often best seen rather than heard

Comment

5.02 Crikey! (Phrase/Word/Saying)

Bonus points for being one of the words they insert to cover up when Craig Ferguson curses on The Late Late Show.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

5.03.....Battle of the Coral Sea (Utility)

May 4-8, 1942. Notable for being the 1st naval battle where the ships never saw each other, as the battle was fought 100% with aircraft from carriers. USS Lexington was sunk, the first US heavy carrier lost in battle.

Comment

3.08 - Hugh Jackman - Actor/Entertainer
          Last edited by ; 02-28-2012, 03:26 AM.

Comment

4.02 - Miranda Kerr - People Utility

Comment

5.04 Luc Longley - Athlete

Comment

As promised, 5.06 Men at Work "Land Down Under"
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

5.07 Kakadu National Park (locale)

Definitely one of my favorite spots in the rarely visited Northern Territory From wiki: It is the size of Slovenia, about one-third the size of Tasmania, or nearly half the size of Switzerland.

One of the attractions, but this shot was taken during the wet season and we were there during the dry season. I'll be posting links to my Oz blog entries after a couple more rounds.

Here are some of my pics:

Last edited by DMT; 02-28-2012, 04:24 PM.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

5.09 Bandicoot - Animal
                    6.01 Pat Cash - athlete

"I used to go into pubs and people would want to pick a fight with me. I would hear a group of girls say: 'Oh look, there's Pat Cash.' And then one of them would come up to me and say, 'You think you're so good,' and throw a drink in my face. That kind of reaction from people was a bit of a shock initially, and you don't ever really get used to it."

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Three of the funnest days from my RTW trip were here:

6.03 Fraser Island

Like Kakadu, you can only tour it by 4WD and we had a really fun group. If you've got some time to kill, I think the Fraser Island blog entry was one of the best. If not, the pics are pretty cool too.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

6.04 G'Donya (phrase)

Combo of good luck, good for you, and good bye....
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

5.08 Cobba - phrase (it is an outback aussie term for mate)

Comment

6.02 Ian Thorpe - Athlete (The only Aussie to hold a candle to micheal phelps)

Comment

K, I'm skipping Stephen....

6.07....Phar Lap (athlete)

won 37 of his 51 starts, and was ranked as the #22 racehorse in history by the Blood-Horse. He died in 1932 at age 6 by being poisoned with arsenic.

Comment

6.08 (movie)

Elle MacPherson nude scenes FTW.
                                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X