X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    I am trying to lure JKK out off facebook and back onto rj
    that would be a great thing.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

What happened to Adam? Braves fan, his dad posted on here, lived in. New Orleans. Can't remember his handle.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        yeah, wonder where TM is.
        Jon (jkk) is doing well. I see him on facebook from time to time and he has a little used blog:
        http://situational-lefty.com/
        I see Trader Mac, nakedricci, and Jon KK all on Facebook fairly regularly. At least they are on Facebook way more regularly than I am, which isn't saying much, I suppose.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          What happened to Adam? Braves fan, his dad posted on here, lived in. New Orleans. Can't remember his handle.
          Oddly enough, saw cavebird pop up in a question to customer service at BPro. So I can verify that he's alive.

And actually I heard from Mr. Squidward fairly recently, too.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Oddly enough, saw cavebird pop up in a question to customer service at BPro. So I can verify that he's alive.

And actually I heard from Mr. Squidward fairly recently, too.
            Ah Cavebird. That's right. Glad he's still alive and wish he'd post here again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              All hail modern systems! So am i going to get to meet you at oracle open world this year?
              good lord, anybody is still using Oracle? come on now, switch to PostgreSQL - free and more feature worthy...
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                good lord, anybody is still using Oracle? come on now, switch to PostgreSQL - free and more feature worthy...
                Unless you need partitioning or wantbtp process anything in paralell. Ill give you postgres over mysql
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

cavebird (adam) and many others were lost last year when we had the url problem and had to change it after our migration. Since most of us get in at work hours they were blocked by their web filter.

papa deuce no one has heard from since the move.

Seems as some of us get older we "forget" about this board.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

GladheAteHer, Young Guns ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      Unless you need partitioning or wantbtp process anything in paralell. Ill give you postgres over mysql
                      postgres does partitioning. dunno about parallelization - we've never needed it (we only put about 10 million rows per day into our largest database).
                      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        And Ike. Don't forget Ike.
                        He said accusatively ...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          GladheAteHer, Young Guns ...
                          Glad is still here. He last login was 2-20. He last post though was 8-11. He has quieted down alot.

Forgot about YG. He signed up and never posted.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                            Forgot about YG. He signed up and never posted.
                            Somebody should aks him what he's been up to.
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                              I am trying to lure JKK out off facebook and back onto rj
                              swampdragon is a conversational predator
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Whatever happened to Slider?

Comment

Working...
                                X