Whitney Houston passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Just curious; is there anyone in here who has not seen The Body Guard?

While I wouldn't put it up there with the best movies of all time, I found it very enjoyable.
    I've missed on a lot of 'big time' movies including The Body Guard. Never seen ET or any of the Star Wars flicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      I didn't see The Bodyguard because it was marketed as a love story/chick flick, and therefore never piqued my interest.
      I didn't see the The Bodyguard because I think Kevin Costner has less acting ability and charisma than a mannequin.

And if I have to listen to Whitney's phony bellowing of I Will Always Love You one more time, I might finally snap, run out into the street, and open fire.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        I didn't see the The Bodyguard because I think Kevin Costner has less acting ability and charisma than a mannequin.

And if I have to listen to Whitney's phony bellowing of I Will Always Love You one more time, I might finally snap, run out into the street, and open fire.
        Can't be as phony as "The greatest love of all". That was as big a cry for help as Cobain's "I hate myself and want to die". Bobby Brown on the other hand, appears to have been completely earnest in "My prerogative"...
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
          Back in Black - Whitney Houston's Death
          www.thedailyshow.com
          Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            X is one of my favorite bands in the world....

It pisses me off to no end that all my favorite bands from California are from LA....
            Just to make you feel a little easier, John (Duchac) Doe resides with his Mrs in Fairfax.

Comment

Working...
            X