Cation this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cation this.

Not really one for humor. The location is the National Cemetary in Minnesota.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Not really one for humor.
    Then why post it? Since when were captions for anything other than humor?

Comment

onjayhawk
      1946-2015
      Loved black cock
      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Then why post it? Since when were captions for anything other than humor?
        He's not asking for a caption silly. He's asking for a cation.

Comment

is it just me or does that look photoshopped?
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            It you.

My favorite caption is "Sentry Duty".

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
              onjayhawk
              1946-2015
              Loved black cock
              Originally posted by eldiablo505
              It's not often that I actually lol at RJ jokes. I really lol'd at this.
              It is a great photo, but I definitely LOL'd at BB's post
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                Good frickin' catch. The telltale signs of a photoshop job are all there.

Once again, OJH see's what he wants to see. Maybe he should be the one called Don Quixote on RJ lol.

Comment

"Give me a P!"

Comment

This photo was taken at Fort Snelling in MN. It has received a lot of press up here. I would be shocked if it where photoshopped.
                    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                      This photo was taken at Fort Snelling in MN. It has received a lot of press up here. I would be shocked if it where photoshopped.
                      If the sun is in the background and the tombstone has a shadow, why doesn't the eagle?

Additional signs of photoshopping ... the depth of the color of the eagle and it's outline does not blend in well with the scene. Unless there are cameras that result in an eagle not having a shadow, I'm not aware of one.

Comment

Photograph shows an eagle perched on a gravestone in a military cemetery.
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Hmm ... interesting. I guess I'm wrong.

Comment

Am I the only one who thought it was a vulture?

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                              He's not asking for a caption silly. He's asking for a cation.
                              i can only supply anions, not cations.
                              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                              X