No announcement yet.

Madonna - OK I will say it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never have been a Madonna fan at all, but was at her Thursday press conference.
    She looked great, frankly, from 50 feet away.
    Clear that in her early 50s, she works out constantly.

#justsayin
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      Never have been a Madonna fan at all, but was at her Thursday press conference.
      She looked great, frankly, from 50 feet away.

#justsayin
      As Raymond Chandler wrote:

"From 30 feet away she looked like a lot of class. From 10 feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away."
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

She's a whore!
        I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
          You just don't like American fake boobs!!!
          I have a feeling that a thorough audit of my internet search history over the years might suggest otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
            I actually liked it other than LMFAO who I just despise (but my 2 teenage boys enjoy). I thought it was a lot better than some of the last few. Beat the hell out of The Black Eyed Peas.

But an interesting tidbit, one of my good friends was the camera guy that M.I.A. flipped off during the performance. Not sure if it was intended for him or just for effect, but he was the guy filming. All indie filmmaking came to a screeching halt for the last 2+ weeks as damn-near everyone in the area was working on some aspect of the Superbowl.
            The MTV Europe awards were in Belfast this year, and it was much the same story. For the week prior, everything was in some way or another related to that.

As for LMFAO ... detestable rubbish. My 11 year old niece and her little sister love them, and because I hate it, they keep singing "I'm sexy and I know it" every time I see them.

Comment

Madonna sucked. Lip synching should not be acceptable, not at a live event. She didn't even shuffle during the LMFAO part.
              One martini, two martini, three martini, floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I don't know why the UFC or someone doesn't schedule a MMA title fight to go off right during the Super Bowl halftime, hell, why not do it AS the halftime show!
                that's a really good idea - change the halftime show to some kind of competition or sport. the ridiculously whored-out "music" spectacle is tired.
                ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                  that's a really good idea - change the halftime show to some kind of competition or sport. the ridiculously whored-out "music" spectacle is tired.
                  Just re-watched Game of Thrones ... I suggest something similar to Khal Drogo's wedding celebrations. Viewer complaints be damned!

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

#justsayin
                    what else does she have to do all day? besides bang the staff at her estate?
                    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      I remember they looked really fake ... the boob job didn't go well with the nipples ... they reminded me of novelty joke boobs.
                      Pretty sure her boobs are real (well, they've probably been lifted, but not augmented). At least they look pretty damn real in Body of Evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                        Pretty sure her boobs are real (well, they've probably been lifted, but not augmented). At least they look pretty damn real in Body of Evidence.
                        Oh yeah ... that's what I was thinking about ... totally blanked that. It might have been Madonna's plastic acting that made her boobs seem fake.

Comment

got a random rip on Madonna in it, but generally just superbowl and football commentary. NSFW (language)

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Tosh kicks a$$!!
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

This video is unavailable in your region ... bigots!

Comment

I enjoyed the HTS and thought Madonna looked amazing. I'm pretty sure she was singing Like A Prayer as the phrasing slowed down at the end of the intro. The lip synching was disappointing, but it is what it is.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X