The Rock is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Just seeing the video now of his appearance on Raw last night. I stopped watching when he left -- he may have just pulled me back in.
    Good posting. I hadn't heard about this. I can't believe it's been 7 years. I watched RAW religiously in the late 90s.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Let's not forget King Kong Bundy in Moving
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        Good posting. I hadn't heard about this. I can't believe it's been 7 years. I watched RAW religiously in the late 90s.
        I too stopped watching when he left... The Rock and Stone Cold were the only reason I hung on and when they left, I have had only a passing interest. 7 years is pre-wife and kids, kind of surreal...

Comment

Time to layeth the smacketh down!

Stone Cold has been in a couple movies recently The Expendables as well as The Longest Yard remake. Also, Kevin Nash was in The Longest Yard--an Academy Award performance if I ever saw one.
          拖裤子,
          放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
            Not only back, but mercilessly trashing top babyface John Cena?! I'm really intrigued to see how this plays out. : popcorn :
            The WWE allows The Rock to eviscerate their most bankable babyface yet again. And shoot-style, no less - man, talk about the ugly truth...

By the way, the kid in that bit was fantastic!
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

That kid is rapper "Matty B" who has been making the internet video circuit for a while now and has done many talk shows. He's a talented kid for sure.

I've been extremely impressed with how The Miz is holding his own in this 3-way fued.

Comment

Working...
              X