Once Upon A Time.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time.....

Is anyone watching this show? I spent Sunday evening watching this show and found it very enjoyable and I am hooked.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

My wife watches it, which is not surprising since she's huge into Disney and fairy tales. I'm not that interested in it.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

My wife and I are watching it. We're a couple episodes behind on the DVR but watched a couple this weekend. It's an interesting premise, but the execution comes and goes. Since it's kind of episodic, if they focus on an interesting character/story then it's a good show, and if they don't, then it isn't.

Comment

If this is at all interesting to you, check out "Fables", the comics. Definately not kid stuff, but basically, fairy tale characters end up in real-life with some of their powers, and trying to hide it from humanity...
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

our family is watching ... & enjoying, it's pretty well done. Not surprisingly the writers worked on the first few seasons of Lost ... there are some definite style similarities, esp. the idea of each episode focusing on a specific character.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
          X