No announcement yet.

2012 dead pool draft signup and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Ty for keeping up with current events. I would have taken Burke next if she'd made it to me.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• After about 4, I won't be available to keep things rolling for the rest of the day. DMT has been PM'd.

Comment

• sorry about the hawking re-pick. new pick posted.
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Netboy and Cobain have timed out and can pick at any time. ElD is on the clock.

Comment

• I tried to PM B-Fly but his mailbox is full.

Comment

• my next pick was going to be Sly Stone.

Comment

• B-Fly has timed out, Hacko is on the clock.

Comment

• Since B-Fly timed out, we skip him again, and ElD can pick.

Comment

• ElD has timed out. Cobain and Netboy timed out previously, so Revo is on the clock.

Comment

• I have to run out for a few hours. I left my pick with Revo in case FB picks before I get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        Kudos to Ty for keeping up with current events. I would have taken Burke next if she'd made it to me.
                        I was going to take her with my pick, but I couldn't...
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• SeaDog has timed out in the 8th round (he was PMed about the 8th yesterday). Davidgrey is on the clock.

Comment

• Can anyone get in touch with B-Fly by text or email? He's been MIA for a while and his PM box is full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              Can anyone get in touch with B-Fly by text or email? He's been MIA for a while and his PM box is full.
                              Sorry. Crazy holiday weekend with the family. I cleared out my PMs and posted my missed picks.

Comment

• Bryanbutler has timed out, TyWebb is on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X