No announcement yet.

2012 dead pool draft signup and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Zohn was my NEXT pick! Seriously, stop reading my mind!
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

my round 3 pick is in
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        And Zohn was my NEXT pick! Seriously, stop reading my mind!
        Seriously? And you can't throw me an "argh"?
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          Seriously? And you can't throw me an "argh"?
          You already got one.

Comment

sorry guys - got too into things this morning.

will put picks in shortly.
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

And yes, I was planning to take Sabol in round 3 and Zohn in round 4, with Ryan as first alternate.

Comment

Revo, DQ goes before you. I'll let the pick stand unless it was who DQ wanted, which I doubt because it's not a World Leader That Sucks (TM).

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Revo, DQ goes before you. I'll let the pick stand unless it was who DQ wanted, which I doubt because it's not a World Leader That Sucks (TM).
                  doh, forgot he had been skipped last round. I was just checking who had gone after me. If he wants him, he can have him.

Comment

I was considering Zohn, but I despise most reality shows and just could not bring myself to draft a reality personality.

Comment

DQ has timed out, Netboy is on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Crap, Andy Dick was who I was going to pick. Erik just got a PM from me saying as much, lol. Give me a sec...
                        And Gaddafi was to be my next pick. I thought he had a better chance of slipping back than GM but I guess not.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

gaddafi was next on my list too. but i didn't figure he'd last all the way back to me...
                          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            Crap, Andy Dick was who I was going to pick. Erik just got a PM from me saying as much, lol. Give me a sec...
                            You got SeaDog'd!

Comment

I'm gonna give ElD until 1 PM Eastern, since his time on the clock this morning came at a ridiculously early hour for him.

Comment

Netboy has timed out. Revo is on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X