No announcement yet.

2012 dead pool draft signup and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revo has timed out, DQ is on the clock.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• My roster was a sausage-fest til my last pick.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Mrs. Kotter was under consideration for my final pick.

Comment

• I went for the fences with my last pick
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• SeaDog still hasn't posted his 9th round pick, he can post 9 and 10 when he shows up again. Davidgrey is up.

Comment

• Davidgrey has timed out, bryanbutler is up.

Comment

• Bryanbutler has timed out, TyWebb is up

Comment

• Has anyone heard from SeaDogStat? He hasn't posted since Wednesday -- but his profile page showed that he visited the Pen late last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                    Has anyone heard from SeaDogStat? He hasn't posted since Wednesday -- but his profile page showed that he visited the Pen late last night.
                    With Paterno as a first round pick, you would think he would be in more of a hurry.

Comment

• Paterno either has died or will in the next few hours, depending on which report you believe. He was taken off his respirator today.

We're kind of in gray territory because the final pick of the final round has been made, but SeaDog and Bryanbutler have not posted picks for which they had timed out.

So what do you all think? Has the contest started or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Igor View Post
                        With Paterno as a first round pick, you would think he would be in more of a hurry.
                        Been sick with Bronchitis/walking pneumonia... picks up in a minute....HOLD ON JOE!!!!
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Has anyone heard from SeaDogStat? He hasn't posted since Wednesday -- but his profile page showed that he visited the Pen late last night.
                          RJ was the last page I had on my internet connection for my phone and it refreshed when I opened the browser... I appreciated the PMs/email, Erik! Thanks for staying on top it!
                          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Paterno either has died or will in the next few hours, depending on which report you believe. He was taken off his respirator today.

We're kind of in gray territory because the final pick of the final round has been made, but SeaDog and Bryanbutler have not posted picks for which they had timed out.

So what do you all think? Has the contest started or not?
                            Picks are up... JoePa + first blood still = about zero points...

Comment

• I'd say we are live, skipped means skipped and we can't wait forever
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• my pick is in now.
                                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                                X