No announcement yet.

2012 dead pool draft signup and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody up for drafting to 10, then filling out rosters to 12-15 stiffs? more action, more scoring?
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

• Given how slow some have been and that the contest isn't active until the last pick is made, I don't think doing more than 10 is a good idea.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I'm going to be unavailable for much of the afternoon, so here's a status update.

The last on-the-clock pick was davidgrey's 8th rounder at 10:43 AM Eastern.

Bryanbutler timed out at 12:43 PM Eastern and can post his 8th round pick at any time.

TyWebb is on the clock until 4:43 PM Eastern for his 8th and 9th round picks.

Comment

• Thanks for staying with my list DMT, we had some connectivity trouble up here in tahoe
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Toni Braxton?

This is normally a question for wikipedia: Why?

Nevermind: http://www.eurweb.com/2012/01/toni-b...-hospitalized/

I've been waiting 9 years for the episode of House when it would actually be Lupus ... it's never lupus ... if I were Toni Braxton I'd get a second opinion.

Comment

• Before MJ's addiction killed him, he had a severe case of lupus and there were rumors that THAT was going to kill him.

Comment

• Please don't forget to update your rosters in the roster thread.

Comment

• DQ has timed out. Revo is up.

Comment

• Nice pick with The Juice, revo. I completely forgot about him, which in itself may be good. I hope he's enjoying doing hard time.
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

• You are free to select a Bronco, Charger or Chief legend with your last pick!

Comment

• Sarah Burke has died, which voids TyWebb's 6th round pick. He may select a replacement at any time.

Comment

• Looks like Etta James has also kicked the bucket. Looks like El Diablo gets a repick as well.

Comment

• And thus completes my 2012 Rotojunkie Dead Pool Draft. All on my roster appeared (wrestled or performed) at one or more Wrestlemania events. I figured after winning two of the last three dead pools here I would add a theme for an added degree of difficulty. ;-)
                            "Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
                            ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

• I noticed there were an unusually high number of wrestlers this year, now we know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                                I noticed there were an unusually high number of wrestlers this year, now we know why.
                                I got most of who I wanted. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan (BFly), "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff (TyWebb) and "Superstar" Billy Graham (Revo) were all on my wish list but were taken before I could snag them.
                                "Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
                                ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

Working...
                                X