Feeding your Dog Pizza.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding your Dog Pizza.

Do you think it's better than Iams and if so, how many toppings are allowed before it's inedible?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

well at least wasn't a dog pizza thread.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I was thinking Beggin' Strips in honor of the bacon thread.

Comment

Don't be that guy, Doig-- if you're going to feed your dog pizza, remember-- it's a dog. That's what flyover pizza is for.
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

In Korea they put dog on their pizza's ...

Triple thread tie-in award

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            In Korea they put dog on their pizza's ...

Triple thread tie-in award
            I bet that tastes a bit funky.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
              Don't be that guy, Doig-- if you're going to feed your dog pizza, remember-- it's a dog. That's what flyover pizza is for.
              Back in the late 80's Pizza Hut came out with a Cheeseburger Pizza. Something like two for $15.00. They were close to where we lived. I picked them up on the way home from work. My wife and I each took a bite and put it down. I put the whole pizza on the floor for our Pit Bull John Henry. He smelled it and walked away. And this was a dog that would lick...well let's just say not the pizza!

Comment

Working...
              X