"rj smileys you've never actually seen posted on rj" draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
    Sorry -- I thought they mean not used by anyone important. WHOOO WAAAAAH!!!
    This aggression will not stand, man!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

"you've never actually seen posted" <> "has never been posted"
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
        1.04 -- Crotch Fire

:crotch:
        I posted that one, still cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          LOL -- as RJ's smilie coordinator, I just picked a bunch off a couple of boards (namely FBGs and the Mike Francesa board). Didn't have any idea what many meant on those boards either, but they seemed like a good idea at the time!
          Mike Francesa has a message board? If they're anything like his callers it must be the dumbest bunch of mouth-breathers on the entire interwebs.
          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            This aggression will not stand, man!
            I can't take this post seriously since it had no smilie. I've got a good mind to report you to the RJ Smilie Coodina...oh...never mind.
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
              Mike Francesa has a message board? If they're anything like his callers it must be the dumbest bunch of mouth-breathers on the entire interwebs.
              Well, present company excluded.

WHOOO WHAAAAH!!!

:dance:
              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                  They're actually quite loyal -- each day's show gets about 1,000 posts, and the morning show gets about 400. Makes this place look like it has tumbleweeds blowin' through!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    They're actually quite loyal -- each day's show gets about 1,000 posts, and the morning show gets about 400. Makes this place look like it has tumbleweeds blowin' through!
                    ...of course they're tumbleweeds with an average IQ above room temperature (with one or two notable exceptions ).
                    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I always thought you all kept it kind of chilly in here.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

1.07 - boring

:boring:
                        ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Working...
                        X