Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moonlight j, kindly clear out your pm's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• man, i'm having a hard time following some of these segues. usually i'm better at it, but they must be on the fringes, or i'm stupid.

so, i'll non-sequitur myself, with something somewhat timely.

"Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                      man, i'm having a hard time following some of these segues. usually i'm better at it, but they must be on the fringes, or i'm stupid.
                      A Bit of Fry & Laurie ( I played off the & in the previous post)
                      Seitzer posted a House because Hugh Laurie played House
                      heyelander posted a picture of the country Chad because it was one of my old aliases (along with House)
                      Seitzer posted "The Anti-Jordan" who IS NOT one of my old aliases but everyone accused me off
                      heyelander posted a picture with "evets" in it - another one of my old aliases
                      Seitzer then posted a picture of what he must be calling Midnight Otter - my current only other alias
                      I then posted a pic of "Steve" McQueen (my main username)

Ta da!

Comment

• "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

• Comment

• ahh, hell, i was definitely not picking up on the fact that it was your aliases (or some of them)...
                            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X