Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday SDS

Hope you have a great birthday Mike!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Happy birthday, Mike!
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Thank you, guys! Great pic, Wayne!
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

"Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Happy birthday SDS!

Hope it was a great one!

Comment

hats give me headaches.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
              Happy birthday SDS!

Hope it was a great one!
              Thank you, Bob It wasn't too boisterous...we'll save our energy for the milestone one in 3 more years
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                hair gives me headaches.
                FIXED

Not that I can talk...hats are my friends

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Hope you have a great birthday Mike!
                  Cute. Done that. Hope you enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, Hippo Birdies.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X