What if I told you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if I told you...

it's time for ESPN to come up with a new marketing campaign for their movies. It doesn't even really make sense. Even the best remaining aspect of ESPN has to be annoying and overdone.
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

... well then I would ask why you chose such an enigmatic thread title?
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

ESPN has movies?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        ESPN has movies?
        What used to be 30 for 30's but now they are past 30 and still doing them (most of which are pretty good), and still doing the same stupid ad campaign gimmick.
        Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Working...
        X