Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two hours under the belt and ....

one to go.

Seems a little lite on the trick or treaters this year. About 50 with an hour to go.

It is about 50 degrees and no rain. Should be a bigger turn out than it is.

So far 2. The weather is 65 and clear.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

We've had far fewer this year than normal this year as well. We went out when our nearly 3 year old at 6:30 and it was a ghost town.

Comment

So far 0, tying the previous record here set in 2010 and 2009, when I moved in.
        Weather was around 50 and clear.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I've had & seen more trick or treaters than ever before. I had two or three groups of 15 or more kids at once too, and when we took the kids out to trick or treat between 4pm and 5:30, there must have been 150 kids out there in the three blocks we went to. I had one jabronie even ring the bell at 9:20! Isn't there a time limit to trick or treating???

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            I've had & seen more trick or treaters than ever before. I had two or three groups of 15 or more kids at once too, and when we took the kids out to trick or treat between 4pm and 5:30, there must have been 150 kids out there in the three blocks we went to. I had one jabronie even ring the bell at 9:20! Isn't there a time limit to trick or treating???
            Ours was 4-7 and we had no one after. Ended up with about 60. Shocked that you had one this late.

Comment

Really?
              I used to get those late all the time - 15 yr old boys, and you knew if you didn't pay up, there was a price to be paid.

#itsjersey #eggs #keyed
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Your son's FB quote had me and Mrs. SDS laughing last night, Ed
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

we had more kids and fewer drunks than we have ever had....all hail Halloween on a monday!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    Your son's FB quote had me and Mrs. SDS laughing last night, Ed
                    it was hysterical. He saw a batman (old style costume) on the street when I picked him up from Day care, and he obviously thought it was the same kid. He just didn't realize that many kids could wear the same costumes.

Comment

Working...
                    X