Snow on trick or treat day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
    We got about 6-8" of wet, heavy snow at my house...lost power Saturday night (midnight to about 11am yesterday) but 30-45 minutes NW of us, in the Bridgton area of Maine, they got 16-20" of snow!! ::shudder::
    Early in the season but you people from Maine are not going to let a little snow scare you!!!

Comment

As of this morning, I had electric and TV but no heat, phone, or internet - so batting .400 (2 for 5) with power, literally.

Now hitting .800 as of tonight, got phone and internet back. Still need heat, but the condo was 67 degrees when I got home, and the space heater quickly bumped to 68. I think I can hunker down a little bit longer.

Weird how work colleagues have different aspects restored and others not.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

We pushed back our return to northwest NJ until Thursday night, as there are still quite a lot of homes without power in the area and I wouldn't be surprised if ours was one of them.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          Early in the season but you people from Maine are not going to let a little snow scare you!!!
          Doesn't scare me...pisses me off lol

The ONLY good thing could be early start, early end to winter :woot:

But, we all know, I am not that lucky :bag:
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

no power - haven't even seen a PSEG truck yet.

No school for the second day in a row. This leaves us with ONE snow day left. Otherwise spring break days will be taken away - yuck

Comment

Working...
            X