How many RJers smoke cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many RJers smoke cigarettes?

Here is a quick question - an aside from the weird Herm Cain ad.

How many RJers smoke cigarettes?
    NO
    0%
    YES - on a daily basis
    0%
    Sometimes - when I am drinking or just wanna look cool
    0%
    I used to, but quit
    0%
    smoke? cigarettes - um no to cigarettes
    0%

thanks for putting option five on there.....why smoke the brown when you can smoke the green!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Nicotine cigarettes? Blecch. I tried one my senior year in college and thought it was disgusting, and I haven't had one since.

I do enjoy a clove cigarette every once in a great while. I'll get a wild hair and buy a pack maybe once every 2-3 years.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I have never smoked cigarettes, mainly because my mother smoked when I was young and I couldn't stand it.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          I have never smoked cigarettes, mainly because my mother smoked when I was young and I couldn't stand it.
          Heh. My mom is a lifetime smoker, but went to great lengths to hide it from my brothers and me, even though we all knew.

I came home sucking a candy cigarette once, and she slapped it right out of my mouth.
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

never smoked, despite working for a cigar company for the past 5 years... go figure

Comment

I am never surprised to see older people smoke, but given what we know now about cigarettes, I'm simply stunned anytime I see a young person smoking.

I NEVER smoked. Given my allergies as a young man, one puff would probably have killed me.

Comment

Smoked for 24 years, quit 10 years ago. My lung has never felt better.
                One martini, two martini, three martini, floor.

Comment

Originally posted by ManCalledFoot View Post
                  Smoked for 24 years, quit 10 years ago. My lung has never felt better.
                  what about the other one?
                  "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I've never smoked. My mom did, but quit when I was around 8. My brother started in college following a bad breakup and hasn't ever been able to quit.

Comment

My dad smoked about 2 packs a day until his death in Sept 99. Because of his constant smoking I never wanted to do it.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                        what about the other one?
                        Stuffed and mounted on my mantelpiece.
                        One martini, two martini, three martini, floor.

Comment

Paid for my house with the savings.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

My mother and father both smoked and yet, all 8 children are non-smokers.

Comment

I stupidly started when I was 24 or 25, and smoked on and off for 5 years before quitting for good.

Comment

Working...
                              X