I want everyone to quit saying....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want everyone to quit saying....

"We are going to take this country back" or similar statements.

Take it back from who? Other Americans? We may disagree, but right now the country is in American hands and will be whoever wins the next election.

I've given up on politics becoming rational debate, but I'm standing firm on this one.

Quit it. Just quit it.

From otters.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      From otters.
      Oh....that makes sense then.

Comment

I'm taking this forum back.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          I'm taking this forum back.
          Only Bhob takes forums back

Comment

I'm bringing sexy back.

Comment

I'm bringing sexy back.
              yeah?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm bringing sexy back.
                :worthless:
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      "We are going to take this country back" or similar statements.

Take it back from who? Other Americans? We may disagree, but right now the country is in American hands and will be whoever wins the next election.

I've given up on politics becoming rational debate, but I'm standing firm on this one.

Quit it. Just quit it.
                      You are not the boss of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I've given up on politics becoming rational debate, ...
                        this is the most interesting line in your post ... my initial reaction was "you really thought it was possible?" ... then I realized how sad that was.

I actually find myself following local politics more lately - for some reason I still have some hope in that area ...
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                          this is the most interesting line in your post ... my initial reaction was "you really thought it was possible?" ... then I realized how sad that was.

I actually find myself following local politics more lately - for some reason I still have some hope in that area ...

Some days I fond myself flipping back between CNN, MSNBC and Fox-- it's startling the variance in takes on the exact same subjects. And yes, sad too.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                            Sad that I ever expected it or sad that I've given up?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              You are not the boss of me!
                              Hey, just my trying to take back....er.....I got nothing....

Comment

Working...
                              X