Anyone have a Bloomberg terminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Bloomberg terminal?

I'm not sure exactly what a Bloomberg terminal is....but supposedly there are 313,000+ out there.

Anyways, RotoExperts is now providing Fantasy content to their terminals starting today.

Just thought I'd find out what they are and if anyone can read the content.

My article for this week will be on tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, the NI Code (whatever that is) is Roto (go) or RotoX (go)....at least that's what our CEO said in his email.

Comment

Hammer has one.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Hammer has one.
        Hammer is Papa Deuce???? Never would have thought of it.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I does indeed. tped in roro and got your webpage.

Since I aint buying anything from you shmegegies, what ya want me to do now?
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Was that English?
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

got soju?
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                Was that English?
                I was so excited to have RotoExperts, my hands were quivering.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

:kicksdirt:

Aw shucks...thanks, Hammer.

Comment

Have your company pony up for Rotoexperts they are already paying thousands for what you currently have?

Comment

So did you read my article on the terminal yesterday? How about some love, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                        So did you read my article on the terminal yesterday? How about some love, bro?
                        your site is a pay site and you mustve forgotten how cheap I am.

Now if you wanna lend me your ID and password, I would love to read it whilst I sit on the throne.

Comment

Working...
                        X