No announcement yet.

Can anyone create a Google Chrome App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone create a Google Chrome App?

Just wondering....

It appears that a Google Chrome App is basically an app that drives you to a website.

Seems simple enough....are there any Junkies out there that have ever tried it?

Here's the link to the "directions".

If someone is interested, I'd like to try and turn my Quality Game Scores report page into an app to see if it would work.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance.

Gris

Do you already have a website providing the data?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Do you already have a website providing the data?
      Yes....

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        Yes....
        Link?

It's dead easy to build a mobile website that will render exactly like a mobile app. You just build a new interface that focuses on the main data you want the user to find / search for. With a little bit of clever javascripting, it can be made to look and feel like a custom built app, and it will be cross platform.

If you want to make money from it, you are better having custom iphone and android apps built and made available on the app markets. But if it's just a mobile interface you want, so core functionality of your Quality Game Scores are available on a mobiles / touch screens etc, maybe I can help.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Link?

It's dead easy to build a mobile website that will render exactly like a mobile app. You just build a new interface that focuses on the main data you want the user to find / search for. With a little bit of clever javascripting, it can be made to look and feel like a custom built app, and it will be cross platform.

If you want to make money from it, you are better having custom iphone and android apps built and made available on the app markets. But if it's just a mobile interface you want, so core functionality of your Quality Game Scores are available on a mobiles / touch screens etc, maybe I can help.
          Sorry...yes, the link.... www.bigguyfantasysports.com/conreport.aspx

Yes, I'm currently having an app for iphone and android built, but I thought this Google Chrome app might be a cool way to get the app out there and see if people like it and use it.

Anything you can do would be appreciated. It seems like it's a pretty easy app to build since it's basically an upfront link to the report site.

I have created a Google Developer account. So let me know what you need from me.

Thanks my friend.

Comment

Working...
          X