Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason...hurry...the Forum is being taken over by Spammers!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason...hurry...the Forum is being taken over by Spammers!!!!

Hey, just my scream for help.

Gris

3rd purge this morning....and I've changed the registration process as well

Comment

I'm dealing with it
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I deleted a bunch of the threads too. WTF is goin on?

Comment

Just some Chinese friends trying to sell their crap, no doubt. Our turn in the barrel. As long as Jason changed the registration process to "Moderators Apprvove New Registrations" it'll be over shortly.
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            I deleted a bunch of the threads too. WTF is goin on?
            it's coming through 20-30 at a time. Pissing me off

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              it's coming through 20-30 at a time. Pissing me off
              can we set it up so that new registrations need to fill out those anti-spammer words (whatever they';re called)?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                can we set it up so that new registrations need to fill out those anti-spammer words (whatever they';re called)?
                Yeah, like Captcha? Does vB have that option, J?

Comment

It does, but I remember having a major problem with it when we launched. I'll put it back in now....can one of you try to sign up with an alt account and see how it works? I have a webex to get to

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    It does, but I remember having a major problem with it when we launched. I'll put it back in now....can one of you try to sign up with an alt account and see how it works? I have a webex to get to
                    I'm sure steve would be glad to sign up an alt account, or six.
                    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Battlestar Galactica marathon, again http://www.justin.tv/wolfman200#/w/1838887856/3

tho if the live url link changes a little you have to goto the top to live channel, entertainment and the channel. it's legal. i just finished watching the series again. but it restarted.

if you're religious i recommend it. it's a nice piece of art. especially the final episodes. which won't happen till a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                        I'm sure steve would be glad to sign up an alt account, or six.
                        Steve is Chinese?
                        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

One of the new accounts was stevebtyq.

I'm just sayin'.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            One of the new accounts was stevebtyq.

I'm just sayin'.
                            I knew this was going to happen. It's not me. I swear it......

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                              Steve is Chinese?
                              As far as you know....

Comment

Working...
                              X