Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
    Sorry, Mith.

A year or so ago we lost our Irish Setter, Sugar, who had been with us since December, 1993. She was nearly 18, a very long life, according to the vet.

People who love their animals know what you are going through, and we feel for you.
    im glad to hear 18. it certainly doesn't alway work out that way. and sometimes they need extra help but it's worth it.

this thread inspired me to start giving my cat sub-q fluids today at home for the first time. the more you guys talk about kidney failure the more quantum evolution screws my **** up. so i have to adapt. it's called signs...i figure why take chances after 40 years.

Comment

i'd be able to do kidney regeneration stem cell therapy for her right now if it wasn't for politics.

ps. when you're pets get older test them at least once a year for this stuff.

Comment

You've got my sympathy.....having to put a dog down is not easy, even when you know it's the right thing to do for the dog. Did it once 11 years ago and got 2 to replace her to keep the chihuahua puppy company. So now we have 3 dogs approaching their senior years.....one with COPD and CHF taking 4 pills twice a day (but she has survived almost 3 years since her first diagnosis).

Comment

Working...
        X