Latest addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats dude!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Congrats! I'll be right there with you in a few months.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

and another round of congrats!!!
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Fantastic news. Perfect the two ankle snatch when changing diapers. If you can't sing like me, hum Yellow Submarine at bedtime.

Comment

Wow!! That's great - I'm so happy both mom and baby are healthy and well. Being a dad's the best challenge in life, IMO!
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

wonderful news Jason, good stuff!
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

:angel:

Cheers.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Congrats, DMT family. It's an interesting ride
                  "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Congratulations dude!
                    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      After nearly 24 hours in labor and a C-section to boot, my first child, Jaya Corinne, was born last Tuesday morning. We had to stay in the hospital until Friday and it was not a very good delivery experience.

However, Jaya is healthy and making up for lost time with a ravenous appetite.
                      Congrats DMT! I'm not sure if I put in advice for 1st time dads in the other thread, but if I didn't I'd say that being a father the 1st time (or 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) is an amazing experience. Absorb every single minute of it.
                      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck. Now the fun (And exhausting) part begins.

Comment

Thanks folks...hard to believe she's only a week old.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Thanks folks...hard to believe she's only a week old.

Watch out, she'll be dating soon. And remember, the world if full of Friarfans! ;p
                            -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                              Watch out, she'll be dating soon. And remember, the world if full of Friarfans! ;p
                              So that explains why he wants to be friends on FB!!! Why I oughtta....

/daddyrage
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Gratz! She will be the greatest joy of your life - treasure every minute.
                                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
                                X