Reflexology...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflexology...

I have had problems with my nose for a number of years. The inside of my nose swells up rendering me unable to breathe through my nose. No medication has ever really helped that much, so i decided to try some reflexology.

For the nose and sinuses you have to rub the tips of your thumb and fingers in a circular motion with the index finger and thumb of the opposite hand. Rub each finger about 5 seconds and move on to the next one and so on. Do about 3-5 sets on each hand.

I figured i would give this a shot as nothing else has worked so far...well lo and behold doing this actually opens up my clogged nose. I was shocked!! But it works. When i do this relexology my nose just opens right up.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

How long does it stay open?

If you do this exercise daily will your issue go away?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      How long does it stay open?

If you do this exercise daily will your issue go away?
      I do the exercise periodically (4 or 5 times) throughout the day or if my nose gets clogged i do it then. I have been doing this for about 2weeks.

As for how long my nose stays open, i can't really put a time on it, but i just notice i am not clogged up like i used to be.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
      X