ATT and T-Mobile not merging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT and T-Mobile not merging?

The U.S. government sued to block AT&T’s proposed $39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA Inc., saying the deal would “substantially lessen competition” in the wireless market.
    If this sticks, its a very good day for consumers but I'm afraid that there will be some "negotiation" that will pave the way for this purchase to go through eventually. Do/Did they plan on calling themselves AT&T&T?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

They should put the T-Mobile name first and call themselves T & A.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

where do I sign up!?
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        They should put the T-Mobile name first and call themselves T & A.
        That does it -- you are now officially my favorite forum member!
        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
          That does it -- you are now officially my favorite forum member!
          how could he not have been before!?!?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I didn't bestride him like a colossus.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              I didn't bestride him like a colossus.
              Don't tempt me, big boy!
              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Vintage Draft Appearances: O

Comment

Working...
                X