Clear All

1. Inception
    2. The Social Network
    3. The Kids Are Alright
    4. Black Swan
    5. The Fighter
    6. 127 Hours
    852. Winter's Bone

I found Winter's Bone to be unbearably boring and amateurish. 127 Hours and The Fighter were good movies, just not great. I really enjoyed Black Swan and The Kids Are Alright, but I consider them a step below the top 2. Still haven't really made up my mind about the order between Inception and The Social Network - they're such different movies that it's difficult to compare them directly. Still haven't seen the other 3 yet.

Comment

I have only seen 4, Inception, Toy Story 3, True Grit and Social Network. I do want to see The Kings Speech, 127 Hours, Black Swan, and The Fighter. I liked all 4, but would rank them...

Social Network - Loved the West Wing thus I love how Sorkin writes. Great acting all around
      Inception - A Blockbuster movie that required you to think with visuals that blow you away
      True Grit - The Cohen Brothers do a great job with just about everything. Great dialogue and the young girl steals her scenes.
      Toy Story 3 - A great animated series that does a great job of appealing to all ages.

Comment

Working...
      X