Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't have one, get one...

The hand held bug zapper.

It is about the size of a racquetball racquet. It is battery powered. It may not be the most effective way to keep mosquitoes and flys away but it is fun. It costs about $5-$10 dollars depending on where you get them. Even if you pay $10.00 you will get your money's worth in the first hour of use.

Get into a swarm and it lights up like a sparkler on the Fourth of July. Great for deck sittin.
    Last edited by Gregg; 08-27-2011, 11:58 AM.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    The hand held bug zapper.

It is about the size of a racquetball racquet. It is battery powered. It may not be the most effective way to keep mosquitoes and flys away but it is fun. It costs about $5-$10 dollars depending on where you get them. Even if you pay $10.00 you will get your money's worth in the first hour of use.

Get into a swarm and it lights up like a sparkler on the Fourth of July. Great for deck sittin.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      What can I say, I don't like mosquitoes. I am surprised no one else has one of these.

Comment

we don't have mosquitoes in SF.....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          Not even gay ones?

Comment

What can I say, I don't like mosquitoes. I am surprised no one else has one of these.
            They are God's creatures too.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
              They are God's creatures too.
              Meant for swatting and zapping. All they have to do is stay out of my airspace and they have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I am shocked by this.

Here they are so bad that at times it prevents us from sitting outside on a nice summer's night.

Comment

I am shocked by this.

Here they are so bad that at times it prevents us from sitting outside on a nice summer's night.
                  the combo of the west wind and cool nights seems to keep them out of SF, we do have them 20 miles inland from the coast
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                  X