Stock picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    you can thank me for recommending it to you when it was $25.....
    Didn't ST tout silver as well back on RJ?
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      How do you guys handle your transactions? I assume online. Who/what service do you use/recommend?

Thanks.
      I have an account at both Scottrade and Etrade. I find I like Scottrade a little better, and their fees seem a little lower as well. I think I am paying $7 for a trade.

Comment

I have accounts with Schwab. I also set up a Schwab Bank account and since I have funds with the brokerage, the bank is all free including reimbursement of ATM fees. The account provides interest on the funds on deposit and you can also link it to a investment account.

Comment

Gold breaches the $1500 barrier. Silver on it's horse to $45. It's madness.

Comment

Working...
          X