Beyond the Firearm Training Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond the Firearm Training Video

An incredible wealth of knowledge for close quarters combat, which really bucks the conventional mindset of your average range plinker who is obsessed with markmanship. I believe the gentleman in this particular video is ex-Spetsnaz. I forget who sent this to me, but I was blown away by the amount of detail.

Last edited by ; 08-08-2011, 07:09 PM.

any of you gun fags that haven't gone for some serious paintballing don't really know what is going on....those Speznatz dudes are frakkking hardcore. Paper targets don't shoot back, and your ability to deal with movement and adeneline makes all the difference. I can stand up in no cover and shoot 4 different teens that aren't ready to have targets shooting back, and I'm not that good, just more experienced then them.....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
    X