Are we going to move the site again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PD is just stuck in cyberspace....
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
      So this was during my hiatus. What'd Papa do to garner an expulsion?
      He hasn't been expelled.....he just hasn't shown up yet. When he does finally show, maybe we should charge him an annual fee.

Comment

My real concern is SharpTalons. Or did he get a lifetime ban?
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          He hasn't been expelled.....he just hasn't shown up yet. When he does finally show, maybe we should charge him an annual fee.
          DVD players for all member?
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            Steve could have kept that discussion board going forever, Sybil-style.
            Upon the site's move wasn't steve limited to 2 alias? Then papa deuce disappears? It's official: steve is/was papa deuce!!

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
              Upon the site's move wasn't steve limited to 2 alias? Then papa deuce disappears? It's official: steve is/was papa deuce!!
              And...has the anti-jordan posted yet? Just sayin

Comment

Steve is the Mama Deuce Negativo
                "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                  My real concern is SharpTalons. Or did he get a lifetime ban?
                  Maybe they're the same person. Same MO - starting tons of their own threads while contributing very little to other threads.
                  I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                    Maybe they're the same person. Same MO - starting tons of their own threads while contributing very little to other threads.
                    Perhaps. I guess he wears the tin foil hat when he posts as SharpTalons...and forgets to take his meds.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

BillBuckner and BuckyBuckner are probably the same person too
                      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                        BillBuckner and BuckyBuckner are probably the same person too
                        I think B-Fly is the only person who has seen us at the the same time.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I think B-Fly is the only person who has seen us at the the same time.
                          And for the right price, I might be able to testify.

Comment

And for the right price, I might be able to testify.
                            A sixer of Mich Ultra?

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

A sixer of Mich Ultra?
                              Throw in four hours of babysitting and it's a deal.

Comment

Throw in four hours of babysitting and it's a deal.
                                youre brave
                                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                                X