Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Fatherhood is exhausting. Work is even more exhausting.

So...what's new?

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
    Fatherhood is exhausting. Work is even more exhausting.

So...what's new?
    You missed out on the desert island mixed tape draft.

How's the family?

Comment

Hi.

we're all tired. it's hot out.

what's new with you?
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Moe Greene’s out of the Tropicana now. I have my sons Michael and Fredo running it.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Hey-o

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
          So...what's new?
          The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

:sniffsniff: I know this sounds weird, but does anyone else smell a burning diaper?
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by bob kohm View Post
              :sniffsniff: I know this sounds weird, but does anyone else smell a burning diaper?
              lol

+1
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

They played some English Beat at Camden last night in between innings and instantly thought of our missing pyromaniac

Comment

What's up, Daddy?

Things are going well....any good kid stories yet?

Will the kid be able to ska before walking?

Comment

hey hey!
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                    X