What is the Internet?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Exactly, mom said there would be kids with no mice !

Sorry for being such a smart ass, I never got into computers, but I bet it is pretty cool now to look back at what was going on then and what it turned into. I do remember my dad brought home a bunch of those punch cards from work in the early 70's. Must have been fun to work with those.
    no worries, shame on me for not being an internet zillionaire!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Exactly, mom said there would be kids with no mice !

Sorry for being such a smart ass, I never got into computers, but I bet it is pretty cool now to look back at what was going on then and what it turned into. I do remember my dad brought home a bunch of those punch cards from work in the early 70's. Must have been fun to work with those.
      A former student gave me a large stack of punch cards years ago. I use them as bookmarks.

Comment

Working...
      X