No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching FX's "People vs. OJ Simpson"? I think it's been pretty awesome so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Anyone watching FX's "People vs. OJ Simpson"? I think it's been pretty awesome so far.
      I bet I know what happens!
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        I bet I know what happens!
        Don't tell me!

Comment

• Anyone see the Vinyl premiere episode on HBO? Wow! If there's anyone who would love it, it's this crew. About a record label owner in 1973 NYC, they've mixed these fake characters with the real music scene and in the first half of the first episode, have interacted with the New York Dolls, Led Zep, and name-dropped many others. Bobby Cannavale, Olivia Wilde, Ray Romano, Andrew Dice Clay.....I'm hooked.

Comment

Anyone watching FX's "People vs. OJ Simpson"? I think it's been pretty awesome so far.
            Agreed. Even though we know what ultimately happened, they've done a very good job of creating genuine dramatic tension.

I DVR'd Vinyl and will watch sometime this week. I will get to Better Call Saul S2 after I finish Breaking Bad (up to S4 E12) and Better Call Saul S1 on Netflix.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I watched the first 4 episodes of Mr Robot the other day, and found it to be more compelling than Narcos or Jessica Jones or any of the other more recent shows I've jumped on
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Amazon's Mad Dogs has been really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  I watched the first 4 episodes of Mr Robot the other day, and found it to be more compelling than Narcos or Jessica Jones or any of the other more recent shows I've jumped on
                  We're up to episode 7 (actually started watching it on the plane back from SF). Interesting in that we do the opposite of binge watch this show ... for some reason we watch one episode, then wait a couple of weeks before watching the next. Not sure why.

Another almost-good show that started up again last week is Blindspot. I want to like it more than I do, but it's still worth a watch.
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                    We're up to episode 7 (actually started watching it on the plane back from SF). Interesting in that we do the opposite of binge watch this show ... for some reason we watch one episode, then wait a couple of weeks before watching the next. Not sure why.

Another almost-good show that started up again last week is Blindspot. I want to like it more than I do, but it's still worth a watch.
                    my united flight to Orlando is where I watched the first 4, just watched #5 last night off of TVgeeks.com. My wife and I also watched "The Night Manager", or at least 2 episodes of it, worth watching as well

Comment

• Didn't plan on it but we watched the first episode from the new season of House of Cards last night. As with other seasons it's slow to get going, but next thing we knew it was after midnight and we got through 5 episodes.
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Didn't plan on it but we watched the first episode from the new season of House of Cards last night. As with other seasons it's slow to get going, but next thing we knew it was after midnight and we got through 5 episodes.
                        I only watched the first ... but it's shaping up nicely.

Comment

Didn't plan on it but we watched the first episode from the new season of House of Cards last night. As with other seasons it's slow to get going, but next thing we knew it was after midnight and we got through 5 episodes.
                          Yea, I powered thru 1st five in one sitting as well.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Anyone see the Vinyl premiere episode on HBO? Wow! If there's anyone who would love it, it's this crew. About a record label owner in 1973 NYC, they've mixed these fake characters with the real music scene and in the first half of the first episode, have interacted with the New York Dolls, Led Zep, and name-dropped many others. Bobby Cannavale, Olivia Wilde, Ray Romano, Andrew Dice Clay.....I'm hooked.
                            Maybe these are strong words, but Vinyl is the best show on TV right now. And it's a very strong field!

Comment

Maybe these are strong words, but Vinyl is the best show on TV right now. And it's a very strong field!
                              I'm watching The Night Manager and HoC right now ... But this is next on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                I'm watching The Night Manager and HoC right now ... But this is next on my list.
                                The Night Manager starts here next month.

Billions has also been awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X