Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post

Has anyone watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt yet? I've heard good things.
    My wife, daughter and I watched the first 3-4 episodes the other night. We all found it to be rather entertaining.

I'm concerned the "fish out of water" will run out of steam, but I also have some faith in Tina Fey.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• The season finale of The Walking Dead was the best episode of the past several seasons IMO.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        The season finale of The Walking Dead was the best episode of the past several seasons IMO.
        Agreed
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          The season finale of The Walking Dead was the best episode of the past several seasons IMO.
          It was a humdinger.

Comment

• "taped" wolf hall. Haven't watched yet.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              "taped" wolf hall. Haven't watched yet.
              I watched it, as someone who is not very well informed on history it was a bit hard to follow a few things. I did rewind a few scenes to make sure I was clear on the names, in that sense it was a lot like how I started with Game of Thrones. I enjoyed it though quite a bit, I'll keep watching for sure.

Comment

• If it's not on Disney Jr. or Sprout, I don't watch anything. *sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                  If it's not on Disney Jr. or Sprout, I don't watch anything. *sigh*
                  If you have ever had to watch Nick Jr and some Dora this one always makes me laugh...

Comment

• Justified is sure going out with a bang. This has been a fun season.

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The first 4 episodes of GoT series 5 have been leaked online ... not sure I want to, although I want to. Kills all the anticipation to binge watch it like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                          Justified is sure going out with a bang. This has been a fun season.

Yes it is. I am looking forward to the conclusion. But I will miss the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Binged the first half of Amazon's Transparent on a particularly lazy Sunday. I'm really liking it so far. Jeffrey Tambour plays a father who comes out as Trans to his dysfunctional family. A bit like Better Call Saul, it's billed as a comedy, but not a "haha" comedy ... more like comical or humourous. Anyway ... dysfunctional families always make for great fodder, and this is good stuff.

Amazon Prime's TV service is really clunky and unpleasant to use ... though we may have a different software platform to the US. Netflix kicks its ass in that department for sure.
                            I watched the first two episodes - interesting and clever stuff
                            The three siblings are highly believable characters as Tambor's kids - especially in looks

Comment

• Daredevil on Netflix has been pretty darn good
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                Yes it is. I am looking forward to the conclusion. But I will miss the show.
                                Justified was a great ride. This last season was a lot of fun. The conclusion did not disappoint. I think they gave the fans of the show a good ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X