Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I started watching Arrested Development over the weekend. Got through the first half of season 1. Show is fantastic! Jessica Walter is hilarious as Mrs. Bluth.
    Much of the best stuff is yet to come. The last four episodes are especially hilarious.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Much of the best stuff is yet to come. The last four episodes are especially hilarious.
      Yeah seasons 2 and 3 are the best ...

Comment

• I've watched the first 4 episodes of Orphan Black, pretty good stuff
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Watched Episode 1 of The Fall on netflix over the weekend. I'll watch the rest.

Really liking The Bridge so far.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            Watched Episode 1 of The Fall on netflix over the weekend. I'll watch the rest.

Really liking The Bridge so far.
            Talk about overkill. The UK and French have made a remake of the bridge also ... called The Tunnel (a body on the chunnel instead of a bridge). Going to be set in the hardcore crime centres of folkstone and Calais ... I believe the criminal mastermind is very upset at the amount of cheap cigarettes and alcohol he can bring across the channel. He is also worried that sufficient protection is not provided for old people on mobility scooters near retirement homes.

... should be errrrrr awesome?

Imo the Mexico / USA scenario is better than the Sweden/Denmark storyline. It ties in better with current events. Plus I'll be having Breaking Bad withdrawals symptoms in a couple of months, so don't mind me some cartel action.

Comment

• Orange Is The New Black seems really good.

Edit: Having now finished the first season, I can definitely recommend it. It's a strange series but overall entertaining. It jumps between lighthearted and very dark. It somehow manages to be both at once. That shouldn't really work, but it does.
              Last edited by johnnya24; 08-19-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• The Bridge has lost the plot a bit. It has gotten really confusing and convoluted. I've got no friggin' idea what's going on.

Ray Donovan is another series that is waning a little bit after a promising start.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Low Winter Sun yet. decent enough to keep watching for now, especially without much competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    The Bridge has lost the plot a bit. It has gotten really confusing and convoluted. I've got no friggin' idea what's going on.

Ray Donovan is another series that is waning a little bit after a promising start.
                    Ray Donovan is still intriguing. Rosanna Arquette? I'm game!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Ray Donovan is still intriguing. Rosanna Arquette? I'm game!
                      Jon Voight is in overacting heaven, and he's loving it I don't like his brother's though, especially the simple one. And the crippled one is a dick.

Rosanna Arquette ... His wife? She was in Deadwood, but its not her.

Struggled on through Low Winter Sun. Mark Strong is really good, so it's worth another look. The writing was pretty poor though. The actors seemed to be struggling to makes something out of it.

Comment

• Finished the 10 episode season of Orphan Black, it was frakking awesome....Tatiana Maslany deserves an Emmy
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Paula Malcomson was Trixie in Deadwood....the foul mouthed whore that ended up with Sol Star

Comment

Jon Voight is in overacting heaven, and he's loving it I don't like his brother's though, especially the simple one. And the crippled one is a dick.

Struggled on through Low Winter Sun. Mark Strong is really good, so it's worth another look. The writing was pretty poor though. The actors seemed to be struggling to makes something out of it.
                            Rosanna Arquette was in last night's episode as the older woman at the spa who goes home with Jon Voight.

Comment

• Yes, I am on the Duck Dynasty bandwagon. LOVE that show. I have also been Falling Skies the past few weeks on the net. I have really enjoyed that show as well. One show I have been watching but may cut soon is Under the Dome. The concept was interesting, but it seems to be meandering kind of like Heroes did. I hope it picks up soon or it might find its way to trash heap. The only reason I am still watching it is I want to know where the dome came from and why.
                              拖裤子,
                              放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Rosanna Arquette was in last night's episode as the older woman at the spa who goes home with Jon Voight.
                                Ah ... haven't watched that yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X