X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    She had the 60's look down to a tee

of course she did, she was the female cop in "Mod Squad"

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      My two boys have very much been enjoying "Arrow", the Green Arrow reboot....I've watched some, and it's enjoyable with plenty of eye-candy
      Arrow is very enjoyable. I went in with very low expectations. I am surprised at how much I like this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
        Looking forward to the return of Justified Tuesday. The last two seasons have been great.
        Woo hoo! Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          of course she did, she was the female cop in "Mod Squad"

I'm a sucker for doey eyed girls.

Comment

Never liked Dr Who. Maybe I just never let myself "get it". I know it's not supposed to be hard sci fi, but I just put myself over to it. I'd try, and then a blue headed prosthetic space alien would appear in some bizarre off-kilter camp plot, and I'd just switch off. Probably just me.
            Not just you. It was a big deal with the crowd I hung with in the mid 80's. I tried to like it, but just couldn't "get it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Not just you. It was a big deal with the crowd I hung with in the mid 80's. I tried to like it, but just couldn't "get it."
              I'm a big fan of Community ... and they seem to hero worship Dr Who.

Comment

• Justified Returns tonight...

Last edited by heyelander; 01-08-2013, 11:32 AM.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• This weeks Elementary was really good ... best network show IMO (well only one I can watch).

So I'm giving Justified a fair shot (because I've nothing else to watch). The pilot wasn't that bad ... I must have been in a bad mood when I watched that originally. But please tell me the series gets better. I'm up to episode 5, and it's not that great really. It needs some more characters around the lead. Timothy Olyphant is great, but he can't carry it himself ... he does have nice hair though.

Comment

• Last night's Person of Interest was all kinds of awesome.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Never watched Twin Peaks, but crediting Peggy Lipton as a Twin Peaks actress is like calling Ken Griffey Jr. a former Reds OF.

yes, but it should be about - well, peak....

fyi, the husband/father in this scenario is Quincy Jones.
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                        Never watched Twin Peaks, but crediting Peggy Lipton as a Twin Peaks actress is like calling Ken Griffey Jr. a former Reds OF.

yes, but it should be about - well, peak....

fyi, the husband/father in this scenario is Quincy Jones.
                        She does make a damn fine cup of coffee though

Comment

She does make a damn fine cup of coffee though
                          Good pie too!
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

This weeks Elementary was really good ... best network show IMO (well only one I can watch).

So I'm giving Justified a fair shot (because I've nothing else to watch). The pilot wasn't that bad ... I must have been in a bad mood when I watched that originally. But please tell me the series gets better. I'm up to episode 5, and it's not that great really. It needs some more characters around the lead. Timothy Olyphant is great, but he can't carry it himself ... he does have nice hair though.
                            Season one is solid but it really hits its highs in season two. It's worth watching just to set up the Boyd/Raylan relationship for the next seasons.

Person of Interest has really been great lately. This show has come a long way, IMO. Probably one of the shows I most look forward to watching these days.

Comment

Wait until season 2. Mags comes in and kills it as a character. Ironfist is spot on that season one is solid, but this show takes off in season 2 and season 3 is excellent as well.
                              Last edited by frae; 01-12-2013, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                                Person of Interest has really been great lately. This show has come a long way, IMO. Probably one of the shows I most look forward to watching these days.
                                It really started hitting its stride in the second half of its first season. The best episodes of this season have taken it to a whole nother level.
                                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X